What to Bring to Your Appointment
At your first consultation, our goal at Beaver Courie is to gather the information necessary to advise you of your legal rights and the possible outcomes of the case. While we are capable of gathering this initial information without any supporting documents, bringing the documents below will make your appointment run more efficiently.
To assist us in making your consultation as productive as possible, we encourage you to bring the following information to your appointment (if applicable to your case):
- Charging documents - This includes warrants, misdemeanor summons, traffic citations or restraining orders
- Police Report - If you have already received a police report, bring it with you. If not, we will subpoena one when necessary.
- DWI paperwork - This includes the breath test ticket, the chemical rights form and any other documents provided to you upon your release from jail.
- Driving History - When inquiring about a driver's license cleanup, a driving history will assist in ensuring the attorney is able to advise you of the entire process necessary to get you driving again. If you already have a recent history, be sure to bring it to your appointment.
- Other Supporting Documents - This can range from text messages in a harassment case or pictures in an assault case to the original contract in a business dispute. It is a great idea to bring any additional information which can assist the attorney in understanding your case.