WE ARE OPEN and taking all safety precautions to keep our clients and staff safe. We are providing telephone or video consultations and appointments for your safety and convenience. Walk-ins and in-person appointments are allowed under certain circumstances. Please call with any questions at (910) 323-4600. We are here and ready to help!
Danielle Rea is the senior paralegal of attorneys David T. Courie, Sr., Mark L. Hearp and Cristina S. Quantock. Her primary areas of responsibility include staff oversight of the Criminal, Traffic, ABC/ALE and Fort Bragg practice areas. Prior to joining the firm, Danielle served as a Criminal Deputy Clerk at the Cumberland Clerk of Court. She has worked in the legal professional since 2004 in both Cumberland and New Hanover Counties.
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, CFCC.
Professional & Community Involvement:
- 2015-2019: Winner for Best Legal Assistant, Up and Coming Weekly’s Best of Fayetteville
- Cumberland County Paralegal Association (Vice President 2012-2014)
- NCAJ Legal Assistant’s Division
- North Carolina Paralegal Association
- North Carolina Notary Public
- Bluff Presbyterian Church Youth Director
Fayetteville NC 28301
F: (910) 323-3403
127 W. Edinborough Ave.
P.O. Box 688
Raeford, NC 28376
P: (910) 875-3379
F: (910) 875-4030