Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Received the “Top One Percent 2016” award from the National League of Renowned Attorneys
- Received the Greatest Around Fayetteville Award for Best Criminal Attorney in 2013
- Awarded as one of the 10 Best Female Attorneys by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys in 2016
- Named to “The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers” in 2014
- Former Hoke County Prosecutor
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Selected as “2018 Top 40 Under 40 in Criminal Defense” by The American Society of Legal Advocates
Cristina Quantock joined Beaver Courie Law Firm in 2012. Prior to working in private practice she served as a prosecutor in Hoke County. Since joining the firm, Cristina has worked on hundreds of cases in both District and Superior Courts. During her 10 years of practicing law, Cristina has exemplified an attention to detail and a dedication to achieving the best possible results for her clients. She has experience in handling difficult cases and knows how to help clients through challenging times.
Cristina’s practice covers all areas of family law including absolute divorce, child custody, alimony and equitable distribution. Cristina also handles all stages of felony criminal representation. She is fluent in Spanish and English.
Cristina earned her Bachelors of Arts from Campbell University in 2006, graduating Summa Cum Laude and with the distinction of Outstanding Senior in Criminal Justice. Following her undergraduate studies, Cristina earned her Juris Doctor from Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law in 2009. She graduated second in her class and with the honors and was admitted to the North Carolina State Bar the same year. While at Campbell Law School, Cristina served in the Student Body Association, Campbell Law Review, and Teaching Scholars Program.
Cristina is a member of the Cumberland County Bar Association, Hoke County Bar Association, and the North Carolina Bar Association. She also participates in various local civic activities including serving on the board of Fayetteville Justice For Our Neighbors (JFON), volunteering with the Child Advocacy Center and having served as Secretary of the Campbell University Cumberland County Alumni Association. Cristina has received various awards including the Greatest Around Fayetteville Award for Best Criminal Attorney in 2013, National Trial Lawyer’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers (2014-2019) and “Top One Percent 2016” award by the National League of Renowned Attorneys.
Cristina Quantock empezo con Beaver Courie en 2012. Su práctica incluye todos los cargos penales, incluyendo tráfico, delito mayor, delito menor, y manejar en estado embriagado o afectado. Habla español y Inglés.
Fayetteville Office:Cumberland County
Fayetteville NC 28301
F: (910) 323-3403
Raeford Office:Hoke County
Raeford NC 28376
F: (910) 875-4030
Contact Cristina S. Quantock at:
Danielle Rea, Paralegal (Fayetteville)
Rosalyn Perry, Legal Assistant (Raeford)
- 2016: “Top One Percent 2016” award from the National League of Renowned Attorneys
- 2016: 10 Best Female Attorneys by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- 2014-2015: Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers
- 2013: Best Criminal Attorney, Greatest Around Fayetteville Awards
- 2011: Distinguished Criminal Justice Alumni Award, Campbell University
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Hoke County Bar Association
- Campbell University Cumberland County Alumni Association, Secretary
- When not working hard for her clients, Cristina spends her time raising her twins.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Campbell University, 2009
- B.A., summa cum laude, Criminal Justice, Campbell University, 2006; Minor, History