Danielle Rea is the paralegal ofbinäre optionen literaturDavid T. Courie, Sr., Mark L.stock pairand Cristina S. Quantock. Her primary areas of responsibility include staff oversight of the Criminal, Traffic, ABC/ALE and Fort Bragg practice areas. Prior to joining the firm, Danielle served as a Criminal Deputy Clerk at the Cumberland Clerk of Court. She has worked in the legal professional since 2004 in both Cumberland and New Hanover Counties.
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, CFCC.
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Voted “Best Paralegal in Fayetteville” in 2015 & 2016 by Readers of Up & Coming Weekly
- Cumberland County Paralegal Association (Vice President 2012-2014)
- NCAJ Legal Assistant’s Division
- North Carolina Paralegal Association
- North Carolina Notary Public
- Bluff Presbyterian Church Youth Director
Fayetteville NC 28301
F: (910) 323-3403
P.O. Box 688
Raeford, NC 28376
P: binäre optionen fundamentalanalyse
F: (910) 875-4030