Experienced Trial Attorneys Are Just A Phone Call Away
- Misdemeanor Larceny
- Felony Larceny
- Misdemeanor Breaking and Entering
- Felony Breaking and Entering
- Possession of Stolen Goods
- Receiving Stolen Goods
- Possession of a Stolen Vehicle
- Larceny from a Merchant
- Shoplifting or Stealing from a Merchant
- Taking or Withholding a Card
- Receiving a Wrongfully Obtained Card
An Alternative to Jail
Property crimes in North Carolina can qualify as a misdemeanor or felony depending on the type of item taken, the time of day or night, and the total value of the item(s). Sometimes, the State is primarily interested in providing restitution to the victim. Having an experienced criminal defense attorney may mean the difference between going to jail and going home with your family.
When Results Matter, We Offer Serious Help For Serious Legal Problems
We handle hundreds of property crime cases each year, some of which many other criminal defense lawyers won’t touch. We willingly accept the challenge of unpopular cases and often render support services and assistance to other lawyers and law firms through case-by-case affiliation.