WE ARE OPEN and taking all safety precautions to keep our clients and staff safe. We are providing telephone or video consultations and appointments for your safety and convenience. Walk-ins and in-person appointments are allowed under certain circumstances. Please call with any questions at (910) 323-4600. We are here and ready to help!
Adel L. Bell – Paralegal
Adel L. Bell is a paralegal with attorney Hal W Broadfoot, Jr.. She assists him in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, wills and estates, and civil litigation. Adel received her Paralegal Certification and is a graduate of the Criminal Justice program at Troy University. She is currently studying to be a licensed Mediator and Conflict Resolution Specialist.
Adel joined the team in 2011, working as a paralegal for attorney Mark A. Sternlicht until her duties as a military spouse moved her to Louisiana in 2013. Upon her return in late 2015 she re-joined the team. Adel has worked in the legal field for over 15 years.
- Mediator and Conflict Resolution Specialist, Lakewood College
- Associates Degree in Criminal Justice, Troy University
- Paralegal Certification, Troy University
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Habitat for Humanity, Cumberland County
- Operations Blessings, Inc., Cumberland County
- The Place Called New Beginning, Inc., (Headquarters Executive Liaison)
- Hawaii’s Chamber of Commerce Visitor and Convention Bureau (communications liaison 2006-2011)
- US Army Military Spouse Key Caller (Schoefield Barracks, Hawaii 2007-2010)
Fayetteville NC 28301
F: (910) 323-3403
127 W. Edinborough Ave.
P.O. Box 688
Raeford, NC 28376
P: (910) 875-3379
F: (910) 875-4030