Areas of Practice
- Criminal District
- Criminal Superior
- Received the “Top One Percent 2016” award from the National League of Renowned Attorneys
- Received the Greatest Around Fayetteville Award for Best Criminal Attorney in 2013
- Awarded as one of the 10 Best Female Attorneys by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys in 2016
- Named to “The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers” in 2014
- Former Hoke County Prosecutor
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
Cristina Quantock joined the firm in 2012. Her practice covers all stages and levels of criminal representation including traffic, misdemeanor, felony, and driving while impaired offenses at both the State and Federal level. She is fluent in both Spanish and English.
Prior to joining the firm, Cristina served as an Assistant District Attorney in Hoke County, North Carolina. While at that position, Cristina tried hundreds of cases ranging from minor traffic infractions to serious assaults and driving while impaired offenses. She was also responsible for the prosecution of juvenile misdemeanors and felonies. Those felonies included drug cases, child sexual assaults, and attempted murders.
Cristina earned her Bachelors of Arts from Campbell University in 2006, graduating Summa Cum Laude and with the distinction of Outstanding Senior in Criminal Justice. Following her undergraduate studies, Cristina earned her Juris Doctor from Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law in 2009. She graduated second in her class and with the honors and was admitted to the North Carolina State Bar the same year. While at Campbell Law School, Cristina served in the Student Body Association, Campbell Law Review, and Teaching Scholars Program.
Cristina is a member of the Hoke County Bar Association and the North Carolina Bar Association. She also participates in various military civic actives throughout Fort Bragg and serves as Secretary of the Campbell University Cumberland County Alumni Association. Cristina received the Greatest Around Fayetteville Award for Best Criminal Attorney in 2013. Cristina was also recognized as one of the National Trial Lawyer’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers for 2014.
Cristina Quantock empezo con Beaver Courie en 2012. Su práctica incluye todos los cargos penales, incluyendo tráfico, delito mayor, delito menor, y manejar en estado embriagado o afectado. Habla español y Inglés.
Fayetteville Office:Cumberland County
Fayetteville NC 28301
F: (910) 323-3403
Raeford Office:Hoke County
Raeford NC 28376
F: (910) 875-4030
Contact Cristina S. Quantock at:
Danielle Rea, Paralegal (Fayetteville)
Rosalyn Perry, Legal Assistant (Raeford)
- 2013 Greatest Around Fayetteville Award for Best Criminal Attorney
- 2011 Distinguished Criminal Justice Alumni Award
- 2014 The National Trial Lawyer’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Hoke County Bar Association
- Campbell University Cumberland County Alumni Association, Secretary
- Cristina proudly supports her husband who is serving at Fort Bragg by volunteering with various civil activities throughout Fort Bragg.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Campbell University, 2009
- B.A., summa cum laude, Criminal Justice, Campbell University, 2006; Minor, History